Technical Analysis - (Stock Symbol: UMJ)
UMJ Stochastics Calculator (Stochastics Historical Quotes)
The Stochastics is one of the most popular studies in technical analysis. It moves in the range from 0% (zero) to 100%
Using the UMJ Stochastics' table below:
- The UMJ values above 80% are considered as an overbought sign (green Stochastics readings in the table below);
- The UMJ values below 20% are considered as an oversold sign (red Stochastics readings in the table below).
In most technical analysis references about Buy/Sell signals you will find that
- UMJ buy signal is generated when Stochastics moves above 20% level after being below it (when in the table below, red Stochastics values turn black);
- UMJ sell signal is generated when Stochastics drops below 80% level after being above it (when in the table below, green Stochastics values turn red).
Still, many traders prefer 50% or other levels as signal line.
The UMJ Stochastics calculator below will let you to calculate UMJ () Stochastics quotes for the past several months. The calculator is based in the daily bars and 100 is the maximum bar period setting that could be used in the calculator to calculate UMJ's Stochastics data.
Log in into the members' area to be able to use this indicator's calculator
Select bar period settings to calculate UMJ Stochastics
UMJ () Stochastics(14) Quotes
- green are considered overbought
- red are considered oversold.
Log in into the members' area to see more UMJ history.