Technical Analysis - (Stock Symbol: GBG)
GBG Stochastics Calculator (Stochastics Historical Quotes)
The Stochastics is one of the most popular studies in technical analysis. It moves in the range from 0% (zero) to 100%
Using the GBG Stochastics' table below:
- The GBG values above 80% are considered as an overbought sign (green Stochastics readings in the table below);
- The GBG values below 20% are considered as an oversold sign (red Stochastics readings in the table below).
In most technical analysis references about Buy/Sell signals you will find that
- GBG buy signal is generated when Stochastics moves above 20% level after being below it (when in the table below, red Stochastics values turn black);
- GBG sell signal is generated when Stochastics drops below 80% level after being above it (when in the table below, green Stochastics values turn red).
Still, many traders prefer 50% or other levels as signal line.
The GBG Stochastics calculator below will let you to calculate GBG () Stochastics quotes for the past several months. The calculator is based in the daily bars and 100 is the maximum bar period setting that could be used in the calculator to calculate GBG's Stochastics data.
Log in into the members' area to be able to use this indicator's calculator
Select bar period settings to calculate GBG Stochastics
GBG () Stochastics(14) Quotes
- green are considered overbought
- red are considered oversold.
Log in into the members' area to see more GBG history.