Technical Analysis - LDK SOLAR CO (Stock Symbol: LDK)
LDK Relative Strength Index Calculator (RSI Historical Quotes)
The RSI (Relative Strength Index) is a momentum indicator and is one of the most used indicators in technical analysis. It oscillates in the range between 0 (zero) and 100 and measures relation between average gain an average loss over specified period (number of bars).
The LDK ("LDK SOLAR CO") RSI calculator below allows you to calculate Relative Strength Index historical quotes for "LDK SOLAR CO" stock over the past several of month. It is based on the LDK stock daily data. 100 days (bars) is the maximum bar period you may select for RSI.
Using the LDK RSI table below:
- The LDK RSI readings above 70% are considered as overbought (green RSI values in the last column);
- The LDK RSI readings below 30% are considered as oversold (red RSI values in the last column).
Technical analysis suggests that Buy/Sell signal could be generated in the following way:
- LDK buy signal is generated when the LDK ("LDK SOLAR CO") RSI moves above 30% level after being below it (when RSI values in the last column turn black after being red);
- LDK sell signal is generated when then LDK ("LDK SOLAR CO") RSI drops below 70% after being above it (when RSI values in the last column turn black after being green).
Log in into the members' area to be able to use this indicator's calculator
Select bar period settings to calculate LDK Relative Strength Index
LDK (LDK SOLAR CO) RSI(14) Quotes
- green are considered overbought
- red are considered oversold.
|RS (14)||RSI (14)|
Log in into the members' area to see more LDK history.