Technical Analysis - (Stock Symbol: GBG)
GBG Relative Strength Index Calculator (RSI Historical Quotes)
The RSI (Relative Strength Index) is a momentum indicator and is one of the most used indicators in technical analysis. It oscillates in the range between 0 (zero) and 100 and measures relation between average gain an average loss over specified period (number of bars).
The GBG ("") RSI calculator below allows you to calculate Relative Strength Index historical quotes for "" stock over the past several of month. It is based on the GBG stock daily data. 100 days (bars) is the maximum bar period you may select for RSI.
Using the GBG RSI table below:
- The GBG RSI readings above 70% are considered as overbought (green RSI values in the last column);
- The GBG RSI readings below 30% are considered as oversold (red RSI values in the last column).
Technical analysis suggests that Buy/Sell signal could be generated in the following way:
- GBG buy signal is generated when the GBG ("") RSI moves above 30% level after being below it (when RSI values in the last column turn black after being red);
- GBG sell signal is generated when then GBG ("") RSI drops below 70% after being above it (when RSI values in the last column turn black after being green).
Log in into the members' area to be able to use this indicator's calculator
Select bar period settings to calculate GBG Relative Strength Index
GBG () RSI(14) Quotes
- green are considered overbought
- red are considered oversold.
|RS (14)||RSI (14)|
Log in into the members' area to see more GBG history.