Quotes - S&P Utility Sector Index (^IXU):
We are the only provider that delivers real-time advance and decline volume for all the major U.S. indexes and exchanges. (One other source exists for this data, but it is limited to the NYSE). Using our services, you can now analyze not only the NYSE, but also any of the major indexes.
IXU Index Info:
IXU Technical Analysis:
S&P Utility Index A/D Sentiment Indicator
5 days delayed data are presented for illustration purposes only
Sign Up to have access to real-time data!
A/D Vol Ratio:
A/D Iss Ratio:
- The S&P Utility Index (^IXU) Advance/Decline Sentiment in the table above is based on S&P Utility Index Advance/Decline Issues and Volume ratios.
- The S&P Utility Index sentiment is based on the daily data. We recommend that you compare current day sentiment with the sentiment of the past few days when the daily bar is completed after the market has closed.
- S&P Utility Index sentiment can be described as being:
- Extremely Negative -
- Strongly Negative
- Negative to neutral
- Neutral to negative
- Clearly Neutral
- Neutral to positive
- Positive to neutral
- Strongly Positive
nbsp;- Extremely Positive
- The S&P Utility Index sentiment has been classified in categories that range from "Extremely Negative" to "Extremely Positive" based on the historical probability of a reversal where
- "Extremely Negative" indicates an extremely oversold market as a result of extreme panic selling with a high probability of a reversal upwards;
- "Neutral" indicates a stable trend;
- "Extremely Positive" indicates an extremely overbought market as a result of extremely greedy buying with a high probability of a downward reversal.
- You can always compare current S&P Utility Index sentiment readings to similar previous readings in the S&P Utility Index historical data (use our "Advance/Decline Ratio Calculator") and check our S&P Utility Index charts to see how often this reading has led to a trend reversal.
You are logged Out of the Members' Area
To have access to real-time quotes, charts, trading signals and fresh market outlook you have to be logged in:
Not a member yet?
Click here to become a full member of MarketVolume® and enjoy the benefits of a feature rich market timing system!
No, Thanks, I would like to check the website first.