Why Volume Indicators are Important
The force behind changes in market direction is trading volume. Volume is most accurate gauge of activity, the real window on the market. Market Volume's Volume Indicators are one of the most advanced tools in the industry for pinpointing shifts in all major stock market indexes, such as Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite and so on...
- MV Indicators highlight short-term reversal points, market support and resistance levels for swing and long-term trading.. Investors can use this information to strategically place their trades with additional confidence.
- You get intraday real time volume for the combined volumes of all stocks within a certain index or MV Select indicator.
- By tracking MV Volume Indicators on a minute-by-minute basis, traders can enter and exit the market with precision using immediate knowledge of changes in the force that is driving that market.
- Use MarketVolume's historical intraday and daily charts to confirm the relationship between MV Indicators and short, medium and long-term trading patterns.
- Use the real-time intraday volume indicators to make precise trading decisions.
The bottom line is knowledge and with MarketVolume's Indicators you have the most accurate window on the market available, anywhere, at any price.