About our JavaVolume® charts.
Highlight Investments Group is proud to introduce our trademarked JavaVolume® charts, which provide both real-time and historical price and volume data for entire stock exchanges, major indexes, and index subsets. These charts have been under development for over four years and are among the most advanced Java charts you will find anywhere on the Net. What is more, they are simple to use, yet flexible and versatile in their application.
We have created three categories of JavaVolume® charts for your benefit:
- Exchange charts and indicators that present volume and index data for entire stock exchanges: e.g., the NYSE, NASDAQ, or the AMEX;
- Index volume charts and indicators for specific indexes, such as the Dow Jones Industrials, the NASDAQ 100, or the S&P 500;
Regardless of the chart category you might be interested in, our JavaVolume® charts always display the following data:
- The actual, minute-by-minute index values, updated in real-time;
- The actual, minute-by-minute volume data, updated in real-time;
- An intraday history of both index values and volume data going back to 1997.
Technical chart features:
- Simple and exponential index moving averages with variable time settings (in real time);
- Volume moving averages (in real time) with variable time settings.
- Other features:
- Programmable alerts. You can customize an alert to trigger once a specific parameter value (for an index or specific volume moving average) is reached;
- Chart drawing features.
The above list represents only a partial overview of the currently available chart features. We invite you to try our charts and play with the various features and settings. Rest assured that we will always use the most advanced technology available and add further features, should they benefit you.